Monday, November 24, 2008

Over the weekend

Turned out that Friday was a 5k run, so I took the opportunity to do some strength and recovery work at the box. Saturday was a run to and from the Brooklyn Box (5 miles total) with some Clean and Jerks in between. Good to see people, but I was rushed as Melissa and I had a date that night and a tango lesson.

Sunday saw another run to B3 for a painstorm WoD:

3 rounds for time:

21 Knees to elbows
21 1.5 pood KB swings
21 pushups
6 brooklyn rope climbs (Got to use my rope)
21 box jumps
21 back extensions
150 feet of walking lunges (3 lengths of the gym)

25:56. Best in box by at least two minutes. Pretty happy with the performance, but doing so in an enclosed space with only a propane heater gave me a headache and a little naseau. We really need to fix the heating situation out there.

Today is a rest day, so I will do a CFE WoD on the stairs at work. Should be a good time.

No comments: