Friday, November 14, 2008

Jason

Made it to the lunch WoD yesterday for Jason:
100 squats
5 muscle ups
75 squats
10 muscle ups
50 squats
15 muscle ups
25 squats
20 muscle ups

I started doing a scaled workout with a 20% reduction in MUs, but after the first set, I upgraded and ended up doing the full 50. Got a 35:14, which I didn't real care so much about, just looking for a completion. Next time I will definitely have to attack it harder and get a real comparison time.

Tried to do some pushups afterwards, but triceps were shot.

After the WoD, I made it down to Grand Central Market for a free sample of Jamon Iberico, which retails for $100/pound. Good stuff, great texture, but maybe a little too pricey for what you get. Looking forward to trying a new crossfit this weekend and introducing my parents to what it is that I do.

Pushups: 3930

No comments: