Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Out of gas on Frannish, but did well in the Electoral college

Yesterday, did the Electoral College WoD on 11/4: each state assigned a movement and rep count equal to the number of votes they carry. Get to 270 for time. I did it in 13:55.
With the workout and extra pushups for a day’s total of: 165

Today, the third day of Strict Zoning, I pretty much failed out on Frannish:
AMRAP in 20 minutes:
10 pullups
10 65# thrusters

8 rounds plus 2 pulls. I became disoriented around round 4 and tore a callus on 7. This sucked and was my worst performance in a long time. I am going to up my fat blocks to 2x block count and see if I can get a little more energy, not to mention to stop wanting to stick my face in the peanut butter jar. It is strange how the body can crave fat and not carbs, which seems much more normal to me.

Pushups: 3305

No comments: