Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Z-Health Seminar, Back Squats and Running Cert

Well, just like my mom told me as a kid, if you run in the rain, chances are, you will get sick. Sure enough, I am feeling a little under the weather. However, I did make it out to the free Z-Health seminar at the Box last night. It was a really cool presentation by the guy who developed the systems and he showed us some basic movements to open joints in the foot and spine that really helped my ability to stretch. Have to really try it out and see how it works in practice.

Today was 5X5 back squats, but after the seminar last night that consisted mostly of "form first" commandments, I decided to just go light and see how my body felt. The stretching helped and I feel much better now (but for the cold).

Also signed up for a CF Running and Endurance Cert in Topsfield Mass in November. Excited about this as it should be a good chance to really learn POSE and learn how to teach others about it. Should also be a fun weekend away and Melissa is coming with me for a chance to visit Boston.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice that is info i hope you pass along to me