Friday, May 16, 2008

18:26

Did Michael at the Brooklyn Box and felt pretty good about the time. I think the run was about 50 meters short as my first split was 2:30 for an 800. Felt good and first round sets were unbroken.

Definitely happy with the progress, even though some of the 5 minutes boost is artificial as the old gym was a fourth floor walk up that you had to do at the end of each 800. Still, it was the best time posted today, although some of that was probably due to my 45# good mornings subbed for back extentions. Have to figure out how to use the GHD without damaging certain sensitive portions of my body.

Will try to make it to the gym tomorrow, which is a main site rest day, so the WoD could be anything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so friday was rest for me - life just seemed to get in the way so it wasnt going to happen - today i tried to make up for it so i ran 6 miles with a 15lb. pack, not enough hills though. the first 3.5 were good miles, after that it was a bit of a struggle but i feel i made good time considering (1hour). hard to believe that i used to run with that weight on me all the time!

I finished of with push-ups and crunches alternating sets no rest for four sets until failure.

tomorrow 6 AM 9.5miles with Gavin -UUGH! than off to Connecticut for sister-in-law's graduation ceremony.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah sorry -- nice job man! great time on that work-out!!

Kurt said...

Nice work on the 6 miles. I did about that distance in about that time last weekend. It was rough at the end, even without any incline. Was glad to take off the extra weight at the end. Hope the run with Gavin went well and you managed to get it done before the rain started. 6 am is way too early for me!

Anonymous said...

no worries